Terms and Conditions
1 The general conditions of all sales are agreed to between ZUG LIFE CONCEPT Lda, Tax ID Number 509201490, Rua da 3ª Idade, 155, Armazém 2, 2645-260 Alcabideche Portugal and Electronic Address firstname.lastname@example.org, owner of the website eattitude.pt hereinafter referred to as “Online Store” and the persons wishing to make purchases through the Online Store, hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the Online Store shall be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available in the Online Store.
ARTICLE 1. OBJECT
1. The sales general conditions are intended to provide and define all necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the Online Store.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place an order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2. ORDER AND INVOICING
1. The User places his or her order by completing the purchasing process presented in the Online Store, adding the product(s) or service(s) he or she wishes to order to the shopping cart:
To send your order the User must:
a) Choose the desired product and add it to the shopping cart.
b) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to them throughout the process of completing the order (delivery and billing address, shipping method, method of payment, as well as the VAT number and the name that, for tax purposes, they wish to appear on the invoice).
2. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
3. The online Store will honour orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, the online shop undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
4. The information contained in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice is issued immediately after payment; once issued it cannot be reissued with alterations.
5. Orders are valid for two days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order may be invalidated. Any amount received after this date may be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3. PAYMENT
1. Bank transfer
Bank transfer: proof of payment must be sent by homebanking or e-mail. If made at an ATM or over the counter, you must photograph or scan the receipt and send it by email. If it is not possible to send the proof, the order will be validated and sent only after successful payment.
If payment is not made on the day the order is placed or until the second day, the order may be cancelled.
2. Credit Card
In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made from the User's card immediately after confirmation of the dispatch of the goods. If some of the products ordered are out of stock, the value of these will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
The Credit Card is processed by the entity Paypal https://www.paypal.com/pt/home
If payment is made through the PayPal system, the amount will be immediately available in the Online Store Paypal account, so the order will be validated and shipped as soon as possible, without prejudice to possible shortages of stock that may exist at the time of purchase, and always in accordance with paragraph 3 of the previous article.
ARTICLE 4. PRICES
1. 1. Prices are to be understood in euros, with taxes and duties included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. Should there be an increase in the price of a product, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive his or her order (making payment of the difference) or to cancel it.
3. Whenever an article incurs a price reduction, the sales modality is mentioned (sales, promotions or liquidation), the type of products, the percentage of reduction, the starting date and duration period and its communication to the competent authorities, if necessary.
ARTICLE 5. DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
1. Delivery is carried out by Chronopost (DPD) or a similar carrier.
2. Shipping costs will be added to the order according to the table in force, which are calculated in the purchasing process before its completion by the User.
3. Shipping costs will not be charged when the order is over 50€, except if there is a promotion in progress. This value may be altered as required by the Online Store, this fact being communicated on the respective website.
4. The Online Store only ships to Continental Portugal.
ARTICLE 6. COMPLAINTS
In case of dispute, the consumer may resort to Dispute Resolution through the Centre for Arbitration and / or fill out the Claims / Complaints (see section of the Online Store called “Make a Claim/ Complaint".
ARTICLE 7. RIGHT TO FREE SETTLEMENT
1. The User has the right to free termination of this contract within 14 calendar days, without giving any reason, in accordance with Portuguese law.
2. The period for the exercise of the right of free withdrawal expires 14 days from the day after the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the goods.
3. In order to exercise your right of free withdrawal, you must notify the Online Shop of your decision to withdraw from this contract/purchase by means of a letter sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt or communication via e-mail to the e-mail address registered in the Preamble.
4. For the period of free withdrawal to be respected, it is sufficient that your communication regarding the exercise of the right of free withdrawal is sent before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
5. In case of termination of this contract, you will be refunded the payment, with the exception of the costs of returning the goods, which will be taken on by the User.
6. The reimbursement will be made without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the date the goods are received and are in perfect condition of presentation and conservation and have not been used, consumed, opened or damaged.
7.Such reimbursement will be made, when possible, by the same means of payment that you used in the initial transaction, not incurring any cost as a consequence.
ARTICLE 8. EXCHANGES AND RETURNS POLICY
1- All products purchased in the Online Store may be returned and refunded, provided that the customer expresses their intention within a maximum period of 14 days from receipt, provided that the same articles have not been used, are in the same condition in which they were delivered, in the original packaging and with original labels.
2. The shipment should be made, whenever possible, in the same box in which it was delivered.
3. If you wish to exchange an item, you must return the item by registered post and then make a new purchase.
4. The costs associated with the exchange or return will be borne by the customer, unless there has been an error on the part of the Online Shop.
5. Exchanges are not made and returns are not accepted for items purchased on sale or on promotion. Themed articles (for example, articles alluding to Christmas, Halloween, etc.) will not be exchanged or returned.
6. 6. The customer must verify at the time of delivery that the order is in good condition and has not been damaged during transport.
a) If there is any anomaly the User should report it immediately to the employee who delivers the order, as well as inform the Online Store in a single email of all anomalies detected, accompanied by photographs that prove the damage reported.
b) If the anomaly is not reported under the terms of the previous paragraph, we will not be able to exchange or refund the items.
c) If the reason for the return is the responsibility of the Online Store (e.g.: article damaged in transport or article received incorrectly), the return postage will be at the expense of the same, having the customer, under these conditions, a maximum of 7 days after receiving the order to make their return.
e) Within a maximum of 14 days, the Online Store will proceed to the analysis of the returned item and will inform the customer of the right to the respective refund or proceeding to the new shipment of another equal. If the reasons given for the return are confirmed, the customer will be refunded the full amount paid, including delivery and return costs.
Its provision is optional and you are guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, in person or in writing, directly to the address in the Preamble.
Additionally, the data subject may always lodge complaints as deemed necessary with the competent authority for that purpose.