Privacy and security policy
All data collected is for the sole purpose of identifying clients and for the efficient fulfilment of the service we propose to provide.
Your data is processed in compliance with the legislation on personal data protection. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in our database and is intended for registration, statistical operations and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of 26 April 2016, commonly known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that:
1. The personal data collected is intended solely to identify customers;
2. The Managing Entity of the personal data now made available is Zug Life Concept, Lda, with address at Rua da Terceria Idade, 155, Armazém 2, 2645-260 Alcabideche, telephone 214 602 026, and email email@example.com;
3. The personal data collected will be processed by computer and are intended for the fulfilment of the contractual relationship with customers of the online shop, the preparation of statistics and the sending of information, promotional activities, sending samples or products of the brand/distributed by Zug Life Concept, Lda, owner of the data and responsible for their processing;
4. Only the data necessary for the purposes mentioned in the previous paragraph have been collected and will be processed;
5. We also inform you that
a) We will never make your data available to third parties, except to companies with a professional relationship, within the scope of the provision of services of the online shop;
b) We will keep all your data confidential;
c) We undertake to comply with the regulations contained in the RGPD;
d) The holder of personal data (you) has the right to request access to his personal data, their rectification, portability or erasure, as well as to limit or oppose the processing of his personal data. The data subject may withdraw consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given. In order to exercise any of his or her rights, the data subject must contact the Managing Entity mentioned above;
e) If the data subject considers that his/her personal data is not being lawfully processed or his/her rights are not being respected, he/she may lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission, or the entity that may replace it.
The information on this site may contain technical and/or typographical errors.
2. INFORMATION AND PRIOR AUTHORISATION
3. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the internet user's equipment as a result of their access and browsing on certain pages, allowing information to be stored and recovered. This information is varied, being mainly about the user's browsing habits and the way they use and search the information contained in the page. The purpose of cookies is to improve browsing on the internet, to get to know the user better and to be able to offer a personalised experience during their visit to certain pages. For detailed information on how to disable cookies, please refer to point 4 of this document.
4. HOW TO MANAGE, DEACTIVATE OR DELETE COOKIES?
If you are browsing via a tablet or smartphone the procedure is identical. If the browser you use is not mentioned above, please consult its official website.
For further clarifications, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org